Sunday, March 04, 2007

AFAM-March

Hey all, sorry for the delay in announcing March's fruit.Got caughtup in little household work..yeap you guessed right..laundry..(?).Now letz get into AFAM.

This Month's Fruit is PINEAPPLE.Pinapple, a delicious tropical fruit full flavour and juice.Letz get started shall we....cook it for dessert or cook it with meat.






The last date for submitting entires is extended because of the delay in announcement.Date For submitting will be MARCH 24TH,2007.
For more info on AFAM Click on the Logo.

10 comments:

Bong Mom said...

ok..done :)

FH said...

YAY!!I love Pineapple.I don't know what I am cooking but I got time until 24th.Great! Thanks:)

Sia said...

oh... good choice mahi... :)

TNL said...

nice one!

Anonymous said...

I love pineapple:)

Viji said...

Nice choice. Will come up with something tasty this time. Viji

Padmaja said...

my first time here, came thru dining hall!!

Pineapple, i love its shape rather than eating!!but this time i will come up with a wonderful recipe!!!

Mishmash ! said...

I'm in :)

swapna susarla said...

good one!!will start trying out the recipes with it!!

Sig said...

Yumm... Pineapple.. Wonderful choice. Count me in.